Your marketing strategies as well as time and money management can make or break your business… especially if you’re running a one-person business. But, did you know that these factors can also determine how quickly or slowly you succeed? Whether your business is going to succeed or fail — whether your success comes quickly or slowly — depends a lot on the strategies that you’re using to manage your marketing, your time and money.
You’re bombarded with an overwhelming amount of information. It can be confusing and difficult to figure out which strategies will help your business the most. Take into consideration your busy schedule and budget challenges when you choose marketing techniques that can boost your sales and profits. Focus on marketing techniques that can maximize your results while minimizing your cost, time, and effort.
It’s probably tempting to use every marketing strategy that your competitors are using, but that can actually hurt your business. When you have too much to do… when you feel too overwhelmed, you won’t be able to do your marketing consistently. And consistency is critical for any marketing strategy to be effective.
Did you know that some marketers make up to 6-7 figures a month using one marketing technique? Yes, some marketers just use a single marketing strategy! So, keep things simple. You can work less and make more.
As a busy entrepreneur, it’s better to just focus on the top 20% of strategies that can give you up to 80% of your desired results. Just focus on marketing essentials — choose one single marketing technique or a small marketing mix of tactics that can deliver the bulk of your results. Marketing essentials are techniques that can make the best use of your skills and those that are consistent with your values.
Applying the 80/20 Rule to Business Marketing Strategies
Business Marketing Strategies
- Applying the 80/20 Rule for Business Marketing and Achieving More With Less
- 10 Video Marketing Marketing Statistics That Can Boost Your Business
- Selling Anything Online? Learn Cross-Device Customer’s Purchase Path
- The #1 Cause of High Small Business Failure Rate (and How to Fix It)
- 80 Marketing and Advertising Quotes
- Tactical Marketing: Psychology of Colors
Search Engine Marketing
- Search Marketers Are Ignoring Call Conversions, Survey Shows
- SEO Best Practices 2015: How to Avoid SEO Mistakes and Penalties
- SEO Basics and Ranking Success Factors [Infographic]
- Adwords Tutorial: Boost PPC Results and Lower Cost
- Google Adwords PPC Advertising: How It Drives Traffic to Sites
Branding and Brand Marketing
- 7 Business Branding Tips From Brand Marketing Experts
- Brand Marketing: What Is Branding?
- 7 Powerful Effects of Brand Building and Positioning for Your Small Business
- Brand Identity: 6 Brand Building Tips For Your Small Business
- Brand Building: A Unique Brand Identity Can Give Your Small Business An Edge Over Competitors
- Brand Marketing: How Do You Build a Unique Brand Identity?
- Brand Marketing: A Unique Brand Identity Is Essential For Non-Profit and Small Business Success
Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Strategy: Survey of Very Small Businesses
- Top Social Media Sites: How to Boost Engagement and Sharing [Infographic]