Learn 7 business branding tips from brand marketing experts. An effective brand strategy can set your business apart from your competitors.
A unique brand identity is essential for your non-profit and for-profit small business success. According to company business experts, you need to differentiate or your business will fail.
7 Business Branding Tips From Brand Marketing Experts
- “In advertising, not to be different is virtually suicidal.” — William Bernbach
- “Every advertisement should be thought of as a contribution to the complex symbol which is the brand image.” — David Ogilvy
- “You now have to decide what ‘image’ you want for your brand. Image means personality. Products, like people, have personalities, and they can make or break them in the market place.” — David Ogilvy
- “To establish a favorable and well-defined brand personality with the consumer the advertiser must be consistent. You can’t use a comic approach today and a scientist in a white jacket tomorrow without diffusing and damaging your brand personality.” — Morris Hite
- “General advertising is Cyrano. He comes under your window and sings; people get used to it and ignore it. But if Roxane responds, there’s a relationship. We move the brand relationship up a notch. Advertising becomes a dialogue that becomes an invitation to a relationship.” — Lester Wunderman
- “There’s no secret formula for advertising success, other than to learn everything you can about the product. Most products have some unique characteristic, and the really great advertising comes right out of the product and says something about the product that no one else can say. Or at least no one else is saying.” — Morris Hite
- “If you ever have the good fortune to create a great advertising campaign, you will soon see another agency steal it. This is irritating, but don’t let it worry you; nobody has ever built a brand by imitating somebody else’s advertising.” — David Ogilvy
Brand Strategy: Business Branding Tips
Get INSTANT ACCESS to Your 100% FREE Online Workshops
- Aspiring Entrepreneur? You Can Earn Money Online and Make a Living From Home. Learn more >>
- Small Business Owner? You Can End Roller-Coaster Sales PERMANENTLY: Boost Your Sales and Profits Every Day. Learn more >>
- Affiliate Marketer? You Can Make a Living With Affiliate Marketing: Boost Your Traffic, Sales and Profits FAST. Learn more >>