Google Adwords PPC advertising is the most widely used advertising by marketers online. The infographic below shows how Google pay-per-click (PPC) advertising drives traffic to websites.
There are over 11.94 billion searches on Google every month, according to stats from Expanded Ramblings. Google’s share of the US search market was 67.5% in 2014.
There are over 1.17 billion people every month using Google to search. Since Google is the most widely used search engine in the world, marketers can access over 1 billion people online by using Adwords PPC advertising.
- Online marketing, including PPC ads, is 54% successful at generating leads. In contrast, local TV advertising is 1% successful at generating leads.
- Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords. It’s not surprising that 72% of Google AdWords marketers wanted to increase their PPC budgets in 2014.
Google Adwords PPC Advertising: How It Drives Traffic to Sites
PPC advertising is one of the fastest ways to generate leads and sales from Internet marketing. The infographic below shows how Google Adwords work and how it drives traffic to websites.
Credit: Pulpmedia Online Marketing
Get INSTANT ACCESS to Your 100% FREE Video Tutorials
- Small Business Owner? How to Boost Your Sales and Profits Every Day: You Can End Roller-Coaster Sales PERMANENTLY. Learn more >>
- Affiliate Marketer? How to Make a Living With Affiliate Marketing: You Can Boost Your Sales, Profits and SPENDABLE Income Rapidly. Learn more >>
- Aspiring Entrepreneur? How to Earn Money Online and Make a Living From Home. Learn more >>