What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a visual social network focused on engaging visual content. By “pinning” images or videos on Pin Boards, users share visual content from the web.
- A Pinterest pin lasts 1,600 times longer than a Facebook post.
- Pinterest was the fastest growing social network in 2014 — growing by a whopping 97 percent!
- 71% of Pinterest users is female
- Customers spend more money from a Pinterest referral compared to any other conversion from social media referral.
Pinterest can boost your site traffic and income. It a bad idea to ignore it. Learn how you can make money by using Pinterest from the infographic below
100% FREE Workshops: Get INSTANT ACCESS
- Small Business Owner? How to Boost Your Sales and Profits Every Day: You Can End Roller-Coaster Sales PERMANENTLY. Learn more >>
- Affiliate Marketer? How to Make a Living With Affiliate Marketing: You Can Boost Your Sales, Profits and SPENDABLE Income Rapidly. Learn more >>
- Aspiring Entrepreneur? How to Earn Money Online and Make a Living From Home. Learn more >>