An effective video content marketing strategy can increase engagement by your current and new users. It can also increase your web site traffic, sales and profits.
Most people prefer to watch videos instead of other content:
- 78% of people watch videos online every week
- 55% of people online watch videos every day
- 88% of users spend more time on websites that have videos
It’s not surprising that many businesses focus on video marketing to get more attention in the marketplace.
Millions of users of social media platforms, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram have been leveraging video strategy to gain recognition and build their brands.
Youtube is the top performing channel for video marketing. It dominates the market with 87% market share. After Google, YouTube is the second largest search engine and most popular website in the world.
Check out the infographics shown below for upcoming trends and statistics for 2020…
100% FREE Workshops: Get INSTANT ACCESS
- Small Business Owner? How to Boost Your Sales and Profits Every Day: You Can End Roller-Coaster Sales PERMANENTLY. Learn more .
- Affiliate Marketer? How to Make a Living With Affiliate Marketing: You Can Boost Your Sales, Profits and SPENDABLE Income Rapidly. Learn more .
- Aspiring Entrepreneur? How to Earn Money Online and Make a Living From Home. Learn more.